She died because of a habit we all have. She used her cell phone in the

Madison Coe was only 14 years old and died in her father’s home. Her relatives say that she was electrocuted either when she tried to take her phone or when she touched it, while it was plugged in.

The girl’s family also fired an alarm, saying that this is an incident that could have happened to anyone who was not careful when using the mobile phone. “We need to be more careful and teach our children about the dangers of using electrical appliances near water,” said the girl’s grandmother.

Spread the love